Managing a consultancy business can get very complex, tracking the time booked by all the consultants and translating to invoices is typically highly time consuming.
What capabilities does ZotaBooks provide to my company ?
ZotaBooks provides the following ready to use apps for all price plans selected:
- Bank Statements
- Bank Reconciliation
- Payroll (Salary, Bonus, Dividends and Other Income)
- VAT (including MTD submission)
- Corporation Tax
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Payments
- Trial Balance (including General Ledger and Accounting Rules Engine)
- Accounting Adjustments
- Opening Balances
Personalise ZotaBooks by adding:
- your company or companies
- projects you are working on
- bank accounts
Manage access to ZotaBooks by:
- assigning users to pre-defined security groups
- define your own security groups
All of the above is provided as standard, no matter which price plan you choose. The difference between price plans is the amount of usage allowance included.
A fully scalable solution
ZotaBooks is fully scalable, supporting two person consultancies all the way up to consultancies with tens of thousands of individuals.
ZotaBooks runs on Amazon Web Services Cloud, one of the largest platform providers in the world. Giving you the security and back up of world leading organisations.